Yoga is an activity in Grand Theft Auto V that can only be done by Michael De Santa, during and after completing "Did Somebody Say Yoga?". It can be done either at Michael's mansion or at the peak of Mount Gordo.
To complete a Yoga Session, the player must complete a series of Quick-Time Events that require moving the controls in different positions and holding other buttons down to breathe in and breathe out.
If the player takes too long to move into the required position or releases buttons at the wrong time, Michael will lose his balance and will have to start the position again from the beginning.
This is an optional endeavor, not required for 100% Completion of the game.
There are three Yoga positions that Michael takes on:
- Warrior: Requires a set of three Quick-Time Events
- Triangle: Requires a set of four Quick-Time Events
- Praise The Sun: Requires a set of seven Quick-Time Events
Yoga: Activity Info
- Game Edition GTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360