The Bullet is a Sports Car featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Bullet in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 2005-2006 Ford GT. The top speed of the Bullet is 142.92 mph (230.00 km/h).
The Bullet can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Bullet: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SportsCars
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
Driving School (Side Mission)
- How To Unlock Obtain at least Silver in every challenge at the Driving School. The car will be parked outside of the school.
- Modifications TransFender
- Monetary Value $105,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 142.92 mph (230.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 2005-2006 Ford GT
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Rear
- Mass / Weight 1,200 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- Bullet: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Car Color 2 (64 different colors) $150 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Bullet: GTA SA Appearances
- Bullet Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Bullet in GTA San Andreas:
- Driving School in Doherty, San Fierro, after achjieving silver medals in all the school tests
- Small alcove near Solarin Industries in Doherty, San Fierro
- The Strip, Las Venturas
- Burger Shot in Juniper Hollow, San Fierro
- Race Tournaments
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Race Tournaments (Side Mission)