The Yankee is one of the Industrial Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Yankee in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life Ford F700. The top speed of the Yankee is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Yankee is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Portland Docks Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
Yankee: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class IndustrialCars
- Monetary Value $22,000
- Import/Export Mission Portland Docks Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Ford F700
- Engine Type Diesel
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 4,500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Yankee: GTA III Appearances
- Yankee Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Yankee in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Parked at the Portland Docks
- Found in Saint Mark's, Portland