The Enus Windsor is a Coupes Car featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.27 Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 update on June 10, 2015.
This vehicle also appears in GTA San Andreas.
How to get the Windsor in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Windsor can only be purchased from the in-game internet for a price of $845,000.
How to get the Windsor in GTA Online:
The Windsor can be purchased in GTA Online from Legendary Motorsport for a price of $845,000.
The Windsor can be stored in any of your Properties/Garages as a Personal Vehicle. It can be customized at Los Santos Customs. You can also modify it in a Vehicle Workshop inside one of your owned properties.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Windsor from the Mechanic, Phone - Agatha Baker.
The Windsor can also appear as one of the vehicles that must be stolen and delivered for the "Exotic Exports" side mission, triggered from the player's Auto Shop property.
It's available for Free for players that purchased the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack.
Enus Windsor in Real Life:
The design of the Enus Windsor is based on a real life Rolls Royce Wraith.
Enus Windsor Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Windsor in GTA V is 118.00 mph (189.90 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Windsor in GTA Online?
Yes, you can sell the Windsor at Los Santos Customs for a resale price of $507,000 (60% of the original purchase), plus 50% of the value of your upgrades.
Windsor: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Coupes
- Manufacturer Enus
- Vehicle Features Has LiveriesHas Variants
- Acquisition Legendary Motorsport
- Story Mode Price $845,000
- GTA Online Price $845,000
- Storage Location Garage (Personal Vehicle)
- Delivery Method MechanicPhone - Agatha Baker
- Modifications Los Santos Customs
Variant / Liveries
- Variant Standard Version
- Variant Sessanta Nove Monogram Livery
- Variant Sessanta Nove Multicolor Livery
- Variant Sessanta Nove Geometric Livery
- Variant Perseus Wings Monogram Livery
- Variant Perseus Green Wings Monogram Livery
- Variant Santo Capra Cheetah Livery
- Variant Santo Capra Python Livery
- Variant Yeti Mall Ninja Livery
- Variant / Conversion
- Sell Can be sold only if purchased (High-End)
- Sell Price (Resale) $507,000 ($638,750 when fully upgraded)
- Import/Export Mission Exotic Exports
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Rolls Royce Wraith
- Seats 2
- Mass / Weight 2,800 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Windsor: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 118.00 mph (189.90 km/h)
- Lap Time 1:13.473
- Bulletproof No
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Windsor, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Windsor: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 60.12
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
Blurring the lines between an automobile and an English aristocrat's mansion, this is a car that could even give a nu-metal fan an air of class and taste. The bumbling manufacturer made the aerodynamics so poor and the chassis so heavy that its dual-turbo engine can barely get it to a kerb-crawl, but that's part of (or all of) its British charm.
Windsor: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date June 10, 2015
- DLC / Title Update 1.27 Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story ModeCriminal Enterprise Starter Pack
- Platforms PCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Similar Vehicles
- Model ID windsor
- Default Radio Stations Worldwide FM
- Windsor: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $263,500
Modification Story Price GTA Online Price Armor No Armor $500 $1,000 Armor Upgrade 20% $2,500 $7,500 Armor Upgrade 40% $6,250 $12,000 Armor Upgrade 60% $10,000 $20,000 Armor Upgrade 80% $17,500 $35,000 Armor Upgrade 100% $25,000 $50,000 Brakes Stock Brakes $500 $1,000 Street Brakes $10,000 $20,000 Sport Brakes $13,500 $27,000 Race Brakes $17,500 $35,000 Engine EMS Upgrade, Level 1 $4,500 $9,000 EMS Upgrade, Level 2 $6,250 $12,500 EMS Upgrade, Level 3 $9,000 $18,000 EMS Upgrade, Level 4 $16,750 $33,500 Explosives Ignition Bomb N/A $5,000 Remote Bomb N/A $7,500 Horns See the full list of the available Horns options » Lights > Headlights Stock Lights $300 $600 Xenon Lights $1,450 $7,500 Lights > Neon Kits See the full list of the available Neon Kits options » Plates Blue on White 1 $50 $200 Blue on White 2 $50 $200 Blue on White 3 $50 $200 Yellow on Blue $75 $300 Yellow on Black $150 $600 Respray See the full list of the available Respray options » Suspension Stock Suspension $100 $200 Lowered Suspension $500 $1,000 Street Suspension $1,000 $2,000 Sport Suspension $1,700 $3,400 Competition Suspension $2,200 $4,400 Transmission Stock Transmission $500 $1,000 Street Transmission $14,750 $29,500 Sports Transmission $16,250 $32,500 Race Transmission $20,000 $40,000 Turbo None $2,500 $5,000 Turbo Tuning $12,500 $50,000 Wheels > Wheel Type See the full list of the available Wheel Types options » Wheels > Wheel Color See the full list of the available Wheel Colors options » Wheels > Tire Design Stock Tires $100 $200 Custom Tires $2,500 $5,000 Wheels > Tire Enhancements Standard Tires $350 $200 Bulletproof Tires $4,000 $25,000 (Rank 20) Low Grip Tires N/A $500 (at LS Car Meet) Wheels > Tire Smoke See the full list of the available Tire Smoke options » Windows None $100 $500 Light Smoke $200 $1,500 Dark Smoke $450 $3,500 Limo $700 $5,000
Windsor: GTA V Screenshots