The Karin Intruder is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes.
The design of the Karin Intruder in GTA IV is based on a real life 2002-2006 Infiniti Q45; 1996-1997 Infiniti I30; 2001-2010 Nissan President; 2000-2004 Toyota Mark II (X110); 2000-2006 Lexus LS 430 . The top speed of the Intruder is 83.89 mph (135.00 km/h).
The Intruder is one of the 30 vehicles required for the "Stevie's Car Thefts" side mission of GTA IV, giving you a reward of $8,250 when delivered in perfect conditions.
After completing all of Stevie's Requests, you can steal the Intruder at any time and deliver it to Stevie's garage for a reward of $2,500.
The Intruder is also one of the 10 vehicles required for the "Exotic Exports" side mission for Brucie.
Intruder: GTA IV Vehicle Info
- Game Edition Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes
- Vehicle Class SedansCars
- Manufacturer Karin
- Monetary Value $25,000
- Sell Price (Stolen) $2,500
- Import/Export Mission Stevie's Car TheftsExotic Exports
- Import Reward $8,250
- Top Speed - Game Files 83.89 mph (135.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 2002-2006 Infiniti Q45; 1996-1997 Infiniti I30; 2001-2010 Nissan President; 2000-2004 Toyota Mark II (X110); 2000-2006 Lexus LS 430
- Engine Placement Front
Intruder: GTA IV Statistics
- Mass / Weight 1,700 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- Acceleration 10.7 seconds (0-60 mph)
Intruder: GTA IV Appearances
- Export Location On the southern end of the pedestrian promenade, on Asparagus Avenue, Rotterdam Hill, Broker
- Intruder Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto IV
Where to find the Intruder in
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes:
- The Exchange, Algonquin
- Chinatown, Algonquin
- City Hall, Algonquin
- Broker Safehouse, Hove Beach
- Notable Owners: Phil Bell Liberty City Triads Pegorino Crime Family
- Appearances in Story Missions: