The ZR-350 is a Sports Car featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the ZR-350 in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1992-2002 Mazda RX-7; 1995-1998 Nissan Silvia S14; 1989-1995 Nissan 240SX. The top speed of the ZR-350 is 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h).
The ZR-350 is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 3. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $45,000.
The ZR-350 can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
This vehicle also appears in GTA Online.
ZR-350: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 1,400 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- ZR-350: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Exhausts Large Exhaust $250 ($300) Medium Exhaust $200 ($240) Twin Exhaust $300 ($360) Upswept Exhaust $400 ($480) Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 ($240) 5x Nitrous $500 ($600) 10x Nitrous $1,000 ($1,200) Roof Roof Scoop $80 ($96) Side skirts Side Skirt $500 ($600) Wheels Access $1,140 ($1,368) Ahab $1,000 ($1,200) Atomic $770 ($924) Grove $1,230 ($1,476) Import $820 ($984) Mega $1,030 ($1,236) Off Road Wheel $1,000 ($1,200) Twist $1,200 ($1,440) Virtual $620 ($744) Wires $1,560 ($1,872) Hydraulics Hydraulics $1,500 ($1,800)
ZR-350: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location Parked at The Clown's Pocket
- ZR-350 Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the ZR-350 in GTA San Andreas:
- Commercial districts in all three cities
- Las Venturas Airport car park
- East side of the LVA Freight Depot in Las Venturas
- The Clown's Pocket, Las Venturas (when wanted for export)
- Burger Shot in Marina, Los Santos
- Race Tournaments
- Exports and Imports
- Notable Owners: T-Bone Mendez Claude
- Appearances in Story Missions: