The Sabre is one of the Coupes Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Sabre in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle; 1968-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass. The top speed of the Sabre is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Sabre is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 2. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $19,000.
The Sabre can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Sabre: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 1,700 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 4
- Sabre: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 $150 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Sabre: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location Parked at the north end of the parking lot across from Zero RC
- Sabre Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Sabre in GTA San Andreas:
- Los Santos
- San Fierro Rifa gang turf (Doherty, Garcia and Battery Point in San Fierro)
- Parking lot across Zero RC in Garcia, San Fierro (When wanted for Export)
- Ganton, near Grove Street
- Rockshore West and East in Las Venturas
- Race Tournaments
- Exports and Imports
- Notable Owners: The Ballas San Fierro Rifa Da Nang Boys C.R.A.S.H.
- Appearances in Story Missions: