The FCR-900 is a Motorcycle featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the FCR-900 in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life Ducati 900ss. The top speed of the FCR-900 is 117.81 mph (189.60 km/h).
The FCR-900 is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 2. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $10,000.
This vehicle cannot be customized.
FCR-900: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class Motorcycles
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
Bike School (Side Mission)
- How To Unlock Obtain at least Silver in every challenge at the Bike School. The bike will be parked outside of the school.
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Monetary Value $10,000
- Import/Export Mission List 2
- Top Speed - Game Files 117.81 mph (189.60 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Ducati 900ss
- Engine Type Petrol
- Mass / Weight 500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
FCR-900: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location Behind the Pizza Stack in Roca Escalante
- FCR-900 Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the FCR-900 in GTA San Andreas:
- Rodeo and Richman, Los Santos
- Paradiso and Calton Heights, San Fierro
- The Strip
- Golf club, Las Venturas
- Race Tournaments
- Exports and Imports
- Notable Owners: Da Nang Boys
- Appearances in Story Missions: