The Shitzu NRG 900F is a Motorcycle featured in Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes.
The design of the Shitzu NRG 900F in GTA IV is based on a real life Suzuki GSX-R750. The top speed of the NRG 900F is 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h).
The NRG 900F is one of the 30 vehicles required for the "Stevie's Car Thefts" side mission of GTA IV, giving you a reward of $8,250 when delivered in perfect conditions.
After completing all of Stevie's Requests, you can steal the NRG 900F at any time and deliver it to Stevie's garage for a reward of $2,500.
The NRG 900F is also one of the 10 vehicles required for the "Exotic Exports" side mission for Brucie.
NRG 900F: GTA IV Vehicle Info
- Game Edition Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes
NRG 900F: GTA IV Statistics
- Mass / Weight 250 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- Acceleration 4.4 seconds (0-60 mph)
NRG 900F: GTA IV Appearances
- Export Location At the intersection of Bismarck Avenue and Topaz Street, in Lancaster, Algonquin
- NRG 900F Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto IV
Where to find the NRG 900F in
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes:
- Motorcycle dealership, Westdyke, Alderney
- Vehicle Seeds
The NRG 900F will have more chances of spawning when driving the following vehicles:
- Notable Owners: Dwayne Forge Ancelotti Crime Family
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles
NRG 900F: GTA IV Screenshots