The Cousins Bellic is a main story mission in Grand Theft Auto IV, given by Roman Bellic .
It's the 1° GTA IV mission in chronological order, and it takes place in Broker / Dukes.
Roman greets Niko in Liberty City, where he finds out life isn't as simple as it seemed.
Roman greets Niko off of the Platypus and takes him on a tour around Hove Beach, the place where Roman lives and where his Cab Depot is situated. Niko finds out life in America isn't quite like Roman told him, his apartment being small, dirty and filled with pests, and their "sports cars" actually being cheap sedans.
- This is the first mission in the game.
- In this mission, Roman's Taxi will have reduced acceleration, presumably to allow new players to adapt to IV's driving style.
- The opening of Red Dead Redemption mirrors this mission, both protagonists arriving by boat and a car being lifted off the boat by a crane.
The Cousins Bellic: Mission Objectives
- Drive to Roman's place.
The Cousins Bellic: Mission Info
- Game Edition Grand Theft Auto IV
- Mission Number 1
- Mission Giver Roman Bellic
- Location The Platypus, off Mohanet Avenue in East Hook, Broker
- State / Area Broker / Dukes