The Stretch is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The design of the Stretch in GTA Vice City Stories is based on a real-life 1981-1989 Lincoln Town Car; Mercedes-Benz S-Class W116. The top speed of the Stretch is 111.85 mph (180.00 km/h).
The Stretch is one of the required vehicles for the Civil Assets Forfeiture Impound mission of GTA Vice City Stories, as part of the Civil Asset 3rd List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where you can find it. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $700.
Stretch: GTA VCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SedansCars
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- Monetary Value $40,000
- Import/Export Mission Civil Asset 3rd List
- Import Reward $700
- Top Speed - Game Files 111.85 mph (180.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1981-1989 Lincoln Town Car; Mercedes-Benz S-Class W116
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 2,200 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Stretch: GTA VCS Appearances
- Stretch Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City Stories
Where to find the Stretch in GTA Vice City Stories:
- Found across the street from the Pay 'n' Spray, in front of a hotel in Ocean Beach, Vice City.
- Found parked next to the steps at the hotel in Vice Point, Vice City.
- Available for purchase by the player for $3,000 at Sunshine Autos. It comes in various colors and is bulletproof.
- Notable Owners: Ricardo Diaz Phil Collins Barry Mickelthwaite
- Appearances in Story Missions: