The Rancher is one of the SUVs Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Rancher in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1973-1991 Chevrolet K5 Blazer. The top speed of the Rancher is 105.63 mph (170.00 km/h).
The Rancher is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 2. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $40,000.
The Rancher can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Rancher: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 2,500 KG
- Drive Train AWD
- Gears 5
- Rancher: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Car Color 2 (64 different colors) $150 Hood Fury Scoop $150 Champ Scoop $100 Exhausts Large Exhaust $250 Twin Exhaust $300 Upswept Exhaust $400 Lights Round Fog Lamp $100 Square Fog Lamp $50 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Roof Roof Scoop $80 Spoilers Drag $200 Worx $200 Pro $400 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Rancher: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location At the Easter Board Farm in Blueberry Acres, Red County
- Rancher Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Rancher in GTA San Andreas:
- In the desert and countryside
- Northwest of Hunter Quarry and east of Cluckin' Bell in Bone County
- Between trailers north of Ammu-Nation in eastern Bone County
- El Quebrados Police Station, Tierra Robada
- Northermost trailer in Las Payasadas
- Exports and Imports
- Spawn Rancher Cheat Code
You can use this Cheat Code to spawn the Rancher in GTA San Andreas:
- PlayStation UP RIGHT RIGHT L1 RIGHT UP SQUARE L2
- Xbox UP RIGHT RIGHT LB RIGHT UP X LT
- PC DOUGHNUTHANDICAP
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles