The LCC Hexer is a Motorcycle featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
This vehicle also appears in Grand Theft Auto IV.
How to get the Hexer in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Hexer can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below). It is not available for purchase.
How to get the Hexer in GTA Online:
While it could be purchased in the past, the Hexer has been removed from the in-game stores in June 2023, and currently it can no longer be purchased in GTA Online. Its price was $15,000.
However, on PS5 & Xbox Series X|S you can still get the Hexer from other players at the LS Car Meet, where it's possible to buy a copy of someone else's vehicle.
On other platforms, the removed vehicles may be made available in a weekly rotation at the following places:
- The Lucky Wheel's Podium Vehicle (1 spot)
- LS Car Meet Prize Ride & Test Rides (4 spots)
- Simeon's Showroom (5 spots)
- Luxury Autos Showroom (2 spots)
- The Vinewood Car Club (10 spots - GTA+ members only)
The Hexer can be stored in any of your Properties/Garages as a Personal Vehicle. It can be customized at Los Santos Customs. You can also modify it in a Vehicle Workshop inside one of your owned properties.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Hexer from the Mechanic.
LCC Hexer in Real Life:
The design of the LCC Hexer is based on a real life West Coast Choppers bikes.
LCC Hexer Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Hexer in GTA V is 104.75 mph (168.58 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Hexer in GTA Online?
Yes, you can sell the Hexer at Los Santos Customs for a resale price of $9,000 (60% of the original purchase), plus 50% of the value of your upgrades.
Hexer: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Motorcycles
- Manufacturer LCC
- Vehicle Features Mystery Prize
- Acquisition Currently unavailable
- GTA Online Price $15,000
- Storage Location Garage (Personal Vehicle)MC Clubhouse
- Delivery Method Mechanic
- Modifications Los Santos Customs
- Sell Can be sold only if purchased (High-End)
- Sell Price (Resale) $9,000 ($63,900 when fully upgraded)
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 83.89 mph (135.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) West Coast Choppers bikes
- Seats 2
- Mass / Weight 250 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 4
Hexer: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 104.75 mph (168.58 km/h)
- Lap Time 1:07.167
- Bulletproof No
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Hexer, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Hexer: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 56.71
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
With this stripped down custom chopper-style motorbike, LCC found a way to combine lounging with high speed. Even when you're crapping yourself at 120mph, you'll still look cool as ice.
Hexer: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date September 17, 2013
- DLC / Title Update 1.01 Game Launch
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Hexer Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto V
Where to find the Hexer in
GTA Online and GTA V Story Mode:
- Lost MC hideout, Stab City, Blaine County
- Bridge Street
- Hookies, North Chumash
- Great Ocean Highway
- Dream View Motel
- Notable Owners: Clay Simons
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Model ID hexer
- Default Radio Stations Channel X
- Hexer: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $109,800
Modification Story Price GTA Online Price Armor No Armor $100 $1,000 Armor Upgrade 20% $500 $3,600 Armor Upgrade 40% $1,250 $6,000 Armor Upgrade 60% $2,000 $9,600 Armor Upgrade 80% $3,500 $16,800 Armor Upgrade 100% $5,000 $24,000 Brakes Stock Brakes $100 $200 Street Brakes $2,000 $4,000 Sport Brakes $2,700 $5,400 Race Brakes $3,500 $7,000 Engine EMS Upgrade, Level 1 $900 $1,800 EMS Upgrade, Level 2 $1,250 $2,500 EMS Upgrade, Level 3 $1,800 $3,600 EMS Upgrade, Level 4 $3,350 $6,700 Explosives Ignition Bomb N/A $5,000 Remote Bomb N/A $7,500 Horns See the full list of the available Horns options » Lights Stock Lights $100 $100 Xenon Lights $100 $2,000 Plates Blue on White 1 $50 $200 Blue on White 2 $50 $200 Blue on White 3 $50 $200 Yellow on Blue $75 $300 Yellow on Black $150 $600 Respray See the full list of the available Respray options » Transmission Stock Transmission $100 $200 Street Transmission $2,950 $5,900 Sports Transmission $3,250 $6,500 Race Transmission $4,000 $8,000 Turbo None $500 $1,000 Turbo Tuning $2,500 $24,000 Wheels > Wheel Type See the full list of the available Wheel Types options » Wheels > Wheel Color See the full list of the available Wheel Colors options » Wheels > Tire Design Stock Tires $100 $200 Custom Tires $2,500 $5,000 Wheels > Tire Enhancements Standard Tires $350 $200 Bulletproof Tires $4,000 $25,000 (Rank 20) Low Grip Tires N/A $500 (at LS Car Meet) Wheels > Tire Smoke See the full list of the available Tire Smoke options »