The Declasse Moonbeam is one of the Vans Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes.
The design of the Declasse Moonbeam in GTA IV is based on a real life 1985-1994 Chevrolet Astro; 1985-1994 GMC Safari; KK Jeep Liberty. The top speed of the Moonbeam is 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h).
The Moonbeam is one of the 30 vehicles required for the "Stevie's Car Thefts" side mission of GTA IV, giving you a reward of $7,260 when delivered in perfect conditions.
After completing all of Stevie's Requests, you can steal the Moonbeam at any time and deliver it to Stevie's garage for a reward of $2,200.
Moonbeam: GTA IV Vehicle Info
- Game Edition Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes
- Vehicle Class VansCars
- Manufacturer Declasse
- Monetary Value $22,000
- Sell Price (Stolen) $2,200
- Import/Export Mission Stevie's Car Thefts
- Import Reward $7,260
- Top Speed - Game Files 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1985-1994 Chevrolet Astro; 1985-1994 GMC Safari; KK Jeep Liberty
- Engine Placement Front
Moonbeam: GTA IV Statistics
- Mass / Weight 2,500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- Acceleration 16.8 seconds (0-60 mph)
Moonbeam: GTA IV Appearances
- Export Location In the parking lot north of the water treatment plant on Charge Island
- Moonbeam Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto IV
Where to find the Moonbeam in
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes:
- West of Alderney
- Middle Park East
- Charge Island, Industrial, Colony Island, Bohan
- Appearances in Story Missions: