- Release Date October 2, 2014
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PlayStation 3Xbox 360
Plus, a topless variant of the Kalahari has been added for purchase at Southern San Andreas Super-Autos.
Below are more details and links to today's 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs.
Alta (Rank 16, 2-8 Players)
Less violent than the average apartment building residents' committee meeting, this cramped LTS pits two wings of a building against each other. Try to stay on the rooftops, and look for long-ranged attacks across the courtyard and close-quarters clashes on the footbridge.
Del Perro Freeway (Rank 23, 2-16 Players)
Draw a line in the sand with this Del Perro Beach LTS. Teams start at either end of the beachfront houses. They can go at each other directly or take the pedestrian bridges across the WH to pick up weapons. Dr. Friedlander isn't running his conflict resolution seminar this week.
Grand Banks (Rank 9, 3-12 Players)
As good a place as any to make a stand, three groups take the third way at the Grand Banks Steel foundry. Fight on the rooftops, in the tunnels, and along the gangways to be the only team that doesn't get to fulfil their death wish.
Hawick (Rank 16, 2-16 Players)
Two teams snipe each other from rooftops or get down and dirty in the alleys with shotguns until there's only one of them left. Hawick hasn't seen this many unfortunate accidents since speedballs were cool in the 80s.
Mount Josiah (Rank 29, 2-16 players)
When the dust settles, and the rivers stop running with blood, who'll be left on top of the second highest mountain in Southern San Andreas? Two teams fight to be king of the hill on the open, almost coverless slopes of Mount Josiah.
N.O.O.S.E. (Rank 9, 2-8 Players)
Something's happening behind the mysterious chain link fences, and non-descript 'government facility' signs off the Palomino Freeway. Two teams have taken time off from spying on personal communications to fight for supremacy on the rooftops, walkways, and parking lots of the N.O.O.S.E. facility. Look up for the best weapons.
Paleto Bay - Tanks (Rank 29, 2-16 Players)
Some places get all the luck. Two teams face off with tanks and explosives and don't mind if they turn the whole town to rubble. Who'll be left standing in what's left of Paleto Bay?
Skyscraper (Rank 36, 2-16 Players)
There's no escape from Los Santos. One team tries to hold out at the top of a skyscraper construction site armed only with sniper rifles and heavy weapons. The other team launches a four pronged assault in Buzzard attack helicopters.
Storm Drain (Rank 23, 2-16 Players)
Gang warfare's gotten really out of hand as two teams come at each other with tanks, motorbikes, and explosives in the concrete channel of the LS River. Try to stay in the storm drain, and don't worry about flash flooding, there's a drought in San Andreas after all.
Tataviam Truckstop (Rank 16, 2-8 Players)
Lonely truckers and enterprising hitchhikers are in for a scare as this pit stop on the Palomino sees its share of the action. Small scale LTS that'll make good use of the Heavy Shotgun.
Other Title Update Notes
NEW FEATURES & TOP CHANGES
- The Creators section has now been expanded to include the new Last Team Standing (LTS) Creator. This new option will be available alongside the Races, Deathmatch, and Capture Creators.
- An option has been added to the phone which allows players to disable Snapmatic’s “Quick launch” being activated by double tapping up on the D-pad.
- A ‘Rounds’ option has been added to Capture and LTS creators to allow players to play a ‘First to Win’ series of matches. This can be set to 1 - 7 rounds.
- New Forced Weapon setting, allowing you to limit weapons for specific options like “Snipers-Only”.
- A new ‘Random Job’ option has been added to the booting screen to allow players to get straight into Jobs.
- 20 new ‘Flags of the World’ themed parachute bags have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online only.
- Over 30 new team themed clothing items, including outfits, have been added to clothes stores for both male and female characters in GTA Online.
- New Bulletproof Helmets in 5 different colors have been made available in clothes stores. The Helmet will give players limited protection against headshots.
- Two new masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks: Combat Mask, Skeletal.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to place Crew Emblems on some types of Jackets.
Full Title Update Notes - Click to Expand
New Features / Updates
- An option has been added in the Pause Menu (Online > Options > Enable Matchmaking after Next Job vote screen) to enable players to remain as the Host after voting on the Next Job Voting Screen. For additional details, see: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203610186
- A Lobby queueing system has been added to allow players to join lobbies or lobby queues when a session is full.
- Players using the On-call functionality now have a small chance to be instantly made Host for their lobby in order to increase the speed of getting into Jobs.
- On-call players will now be notified when the Host of their Job launches the Job.
- Players are now able to go On-call for activities (Arm-Wrestling, Darts, Golf etc.).
- Players are now able to Quick Match with friends or alone to activities (Arm-Wrestling, Darts, Golf etc.) using the option in the phone.
- Players are now able to switch their Parachute canopies via the Interaction menu.
- Pegasus vehicles now despawn faster if the player that owns them is far away from them.
- A ‘Claim All’ option has been added on the Mors Mutual phone menu to allow players to claim multiple cars at the same time.
- A notification now appears at the start of Races stating how many laps there will be.
- A short confirmation message has been added at the end of a successful UGC Deathmatch test to confirm that it can now be published. This brings it into line with the other Creators.
- Players who have had Muggers set on them may no longer be mugged again until a short cooldown has expired.
- Players inside Jets, Planes, or Helicopters will now been shown on the mini-map with a small Jet, Plane, or Helicopter icon.
- Double tapping up to activate Snapmatic’s “Quick Launch” in Story Mode has been removed.
- The maximum bet players can place has been raised from GTA $2,500 to GTA $10,000.
- All Awards gained in the Weapons category of the Awards menu have now been merged into the Combat category. The Weapons Award menu has now been removed.
- A new menu has been introduced in the Barber’s shop to make it faster and easier to use.
- Team balancing is now on by default for LTS Jobs and is no longer an option to the host of the Job.
- A lobby-wide feed notification has been added for players who use the Lester Ability “Off the Radar”.
- The benefit to the Flying Skill has been reduced slightly when completing Flight School Jobs.
- Cash and RP for LTS Jobs have been rebalanced. This is to ensure that all LTS Jobs pay out a fair reward in relation to the mission difficulty and amount of time taken.
Generic / Miscellaneous Fixes
- Fixed numerous exploits.
- Fixed an issue where Muskets had disappeared from a player’s weapon wheel.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck whilst using an ATM in the strip club.
- Fixed an issue where players would see their Rank showing incorrectly on Leaderboards after testing a UGC Capture Mission.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to start Impromptu Races during Versus Missions.
- Fixed an issue where spectating players could occasionally see vehicles moving without drivers when their drivers moved into Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where Rally Race directional arrows would persist for too long. Directional arrows now only appear for two seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy Pistol would not count towards the pistol-based Deathmatch objective.
- Fixed an issue where High Priority Vehicles for Simeon could become stuck in the Mod Shop if the driver quit their session.
- Fixed an issue where players could be given a Wanted Level after completing a Contact Mission where they spawned back into GTA Online in a vehicle on Simeon’s Wanted List.
- Fixed an issue where High Priority Vehicles could still be accepted by Simeon even if there was a NPC in the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where remote player characters could occasionally be seen during the initial Lester cut-scene.
- Fixed an issue where directions on how to use Sticky Bombs would appear despite the player that threw them being in Passive Mode where they cannot be used.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for UGC to be negatively affected by players choosing not to vote.
- Fixed a rare issue where it was possible for a player to have to replay the tutorial Mission.
- Fixed an issue where High Priority Vehicles could disappear during the cutscene after delivering them to Simeon.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to leave High Priority Vehicles when delivering them.
- Fixed an issue where delays on phone abilities (Airstrikes etc.) would persist across characters.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to attack Soldiers at Fort Zancudo whilst using the Lester ability “Cops Turn Blind Eye” without gaining a reaction.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to publish impossible to finish Deathmatches.
- Fixed a small issue in Air Race Creators where altitude was being measured using the incorrect scale.
- Fixed an issue where players could fall from ladders when accepting invites.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive a Wanted Level when stealing a Personal Vehicle back from the Impound.
- Fixed an issue where players were not informed of how much the Impound fee was until they had enough to pay it.
- Fixed an issue where Personal Vehicles could become invisible in the Impound.
- Fixed a number of issues regarding the Crew Emblem disappearing and/or reappearing after repairing in a Mod Shop or respawning during a Race.
- Fixed an issue where Crew Emblems could be offset after applying an emblem then editing it without going back into GTA Online.
- A short audio confirmation has been added for when players choose to press the Restart option at the end of a Playlist.
- Fixed an issue where HUD buttons could disappear when viewing the Spectator Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to select Loser Perks properly in Deathmatches.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck when quitting out of a Next Job Voting Screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were occasionally able to receive a Wanted Level after destroying their own Personal Vehicle.
- Fixed a rare issue where it was possible for players to be unable to access personal vehicle in the Impound.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in certain animations.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s Personal Vehicle could be warped away if the player changes session whilst in the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to spawn in Fort Zancudo when the spawn location was set to random.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to be detached from a Parachute when accepting a Job invite.
- Fixed an issue where the player would intersect the camera when accepting a Job in the Movie Theatre.
- Fixed a very rare issue where players could receive Job invites from other players who did not send them.
- Fixed an issue where the Mechanic contact could be missing from the player’s phone after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where the High Priority Vehicle blip would sometimes remain on the mini-map, even though the event had ended.
- Fixed an issue where the Ferris Wheel could move too early and clip through the player’s character when they were exiting the ride.
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Van would not spawn at all in the proper locations for players after Rank 25.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to see through another player’s head if they stood in front of a telescope.
- Fixed a text issue where it would not be made clear that vehicles were being moved into storage after downgrading a garage.
- Fixed an issue where UGC Jobs could not be added to a Job List.
- Fixed a small issue where the description of the Besra was incorrect in French.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s Personal Vehicle could spawn in difficult to reach areas after exiting the Flight School.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to reach the top of buildings by quitting out of Jobs.
- Fixed some issues where spawning using ‘Last Location’ could occasionally spawn a player’s Personal Vehicle in various incorrect locations.
- Fixed an issue where if a player had purchased both versions of the Coquette Classic there would be no way to differentiate them when reclaiming from Mors Mutual.
- Fixed an issue where players could freeze when playing GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where the Flight School could be marked as completed even if a player had never visited.
- Fixed an issue where calling Mercenaries in a Deathmatch would occasionally not work.
- Fixed some instances where Special Crate drops would occasionally not initialise correctly.
- Fixed an issue where icons on the Next Job Voting Screen could be coloured incorrectly when highlighting ‘Replay’.
- Fixed an issue where button options would go missing whilst viewing Leaderboards when spectating a Versus Mission.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling would not work correctly on Leaderboards during multi-team Missions.
- Fixed checkpoint clipping issues in some Races.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a Co-driver in a Rally Race to receive 0 points during Playlists.
- Fixed an issue where players could be ejected from their Personal Vehicles during a Race.
- Fixed a small issue where the camera would jerk when a player got into bed in their apartment.
- Fixed an issue where pressing down on the D-pad to navigate through Lester’s abilities could occasionally change the player’s mini-map size.
- Fixed an issue where the Parachuting Race camera could occasionally appear to play twice.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for overlapping to occur in the Betting columns on Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where Personal Vehicles could go missing after being abandoned.
- Fixed a rare issue where Crew Rank could decrease significantly after logging out and back into GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where a number of hairstyles could go missing from the Barber’s menu.
- Fixed an issue where players could re-spawn at El Gordo Lighthouse after a playlist containing an LTS.
- Fixed an issue where players spectating an LTS could see opposing teams blipped as the same color.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to camp the starting areas of opposing teams in Capture matches.
- Fixed an issue where Personal Vehicle blips did not appear when player was inside a garage.
- Fixed an issue where the subtitles for strippers would not show properly in Apartments.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect number of players could appear on Playlist Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where players were not awarded the correct amount of points for passing through the centre of Parachuting targets.
- Fixed an issue where low-level players could be awarded the incorrect amount of RP for killing players.
- Fixed an issue where the import/export High-Priority Vehicle would sometimes only ever run once per session.
- Fixed an issue where spectated player overheads were not appearing in the correct colours.
- Fixed an issue where players spectating a match were not able to see the winning player’s Celebration screen.
- Fixed an issue where some rims (Steelies / Rally Master) had gone missing from the Mod Shop wheel menus.
- Fixed an issue where headgear was removed whilst standing on the rear of Fire Truck and Trashmaster vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to take cover behind a Dinka Thrust motorcycle.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to place Sea Race coronas in water.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to permanently lose all stripper phone contacts.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to take third person selfies when sitting in the Barbers.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck attempting to leave apartment after a lap dance.
- Fixed an issue where the Playlist quit Alert screen could appear when trying to exit the Bookmark menu after Bookmarking a Job.
- Fixed an issue where players could hang when attempting to boot back into GTA Online after unlinking their Social Club accounts.
- Fixed an issue where if a player in first place quit out of a race before crossing the finish line, the player who then finished in first place would not receive bet winnings.
- Fixed issue where players would not be ejected correctly from vehicles if they are killed when using them.
- Fixed an issue where UGC Jobs would occasionally not appear in the My Jobs section of a player’s profile.
GTA V: Last Team Standing Update - Title Update 1.17 Patch Notes Screenshots