The Comet is a Sports Car featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The design of the Comet in GTA Vice City Stories is based on a real-life Porsche 914; Porsche 911SC Targa; Datsun 240Z; 1966-1969 Alfa Romeo Spider; 1980-1984 Chevrolet Opala. The top speed of the Comet is 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h).
The Comet is one of the required vehicles for the Civil Assets Forfeiture Impound mission of GTA Vice City Stories, as part of the Civil Asset 2nd List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where you can find it. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $500.
Comet: GTA VCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SportsCars
- Monetary Value $35,000
- Import/Export Mission Civil Asset 2nd List
- Import Reward $500
- Top Speed - Game Files 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Porsche 914; Porsche 911SC Targa; Datsun 240Z; 1966-1969 Alfa Romeo Spider; 1980-1984 Chevrolet Opala
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Notes Default Radio Station: Fresh FM.
- Mass / Weight 1,400 KG
- Drive Train AWD
- Gears 5
Comet: GTA VCS Appearances
- Comet Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City Stories
Where to find the Comet in GTA Vice City Stories:
- Appears during the fourth Drug Running side mission
- Parked under a building near Bryan Forbes' apartment.
- Parked along the road that extends from Malibu Club to North Point Mall.
- Found inside a garage northeast of Lance's apartment.
- Found in front of the entrance of a short U-shaped building north of Lance's apartment.
- Parked near an apartment at Vice Point, before the bridge leading to Prawn Island.
- Found parked in a parking lot by Escobar International Airport in Viceport.
- Notable Owners: Lance Vance Reni Wassulmaier
- Appearances in Story Missions: