The Stallion is one of the Coupes Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Stallion in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1969/1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass; Oldsmobile 442; Oldsmobile Omega; 1963-1971 Mercedes-Benz 230SL. The top speed of the Stallion is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Stallion is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 2. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $19,000.
The Stallion can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Stallion: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class CoupesCars
- Modifications TransFender
- Monetary Value $19,000
- Import/Export Mission List 2
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1969/1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass; Oldsmobile 442; Oldsmobile Omega; 1963-1971 Mercedes-Benz 230SL
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,600 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 4
- Stallion: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Vents Oval Hood Vent $150 Square Hood Vent $100 Lights Round Fog Lamp $100 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Spoilers Win $550 Fury $350 Alpha $250 Side skirts Side Skirt $500 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Stallion: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location In front of the SupaSave in Juniper Hill
- Stallion Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Stallion in GTA San Andreas:
- San Fierro Rifa Gang turf (Doherty, Garcia and Battery Point in San Fierro)
- Supa Save! supermarket in Juniper Hill, San Fierro (when wanted for export)
- Exports and Imports
- Notable Owners: San Fierro Rifa
- Appearances in Story Missions: