The Bloodring Banger is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Bloodring Banger in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1955 Buick Special; 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air; 1961 Dodge Polara; Opel Rekord Gen I. The top speed of the Bloodring Banger is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
This vehicle cannot be customized.
This vehicle also appears in GTA Vice City.
The Bloodring Banger is used as part of the Blood Bowl destruction derby side mission.
Bloodring Banger: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SedansCars
- How To Unlock Complete the Blood Bowl destruction derby
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Monetary Value $500
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1955 Buick Special; 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air; 1961 Dodge Polara; Opel Rekord Gen I
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,600 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Bloodring Banger: GTA SA Appearances
- Bloodring Banger Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Bloodring Banger in GTA San Andreas:
- In front of the Corvin Stadium (after completing Blood Bowl)
- Blood Bowl
- Spawn Bloodring Banger Cheat Code
You can use this Cheat Code to spawn the Bloodring Banger in GTA San Andreas:
- PlayStation DOWN R1 CIRCLE L2 L2 CROSS R1 L1 LEFT LEFT
- Xbox DOWN RB B LT LT A RB LB LEFT LEFT
- PC OLDSPEEDDEMON
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Stadium Events (Side Mission)
- Similar Vehicles