The Coach is one of the Service Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Coach in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life MCI J4500. The top speed of the Coach is 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h).
The Coach is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Portland Docks Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
Coach: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class ServiceCars
- Monetary Value $20,000
- Import/Export Mission Portland Docks Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) MCI J4500
- Engine Type Diesel
- Mass / Weight 9,500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Coach: GTA III Appearances
- Coach Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Coach in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Seen parked at the bus depot in Trenton, Portland
- Found throughout the city on main roads