The Cable Car is a Service vehicle featured as an Uncontrollable vehicle in the Story Mode of Grand Theft Auto V.
This vehicle also appears in Grand Theft Auto IV.
How to get the Cable Car in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Cable Car can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below). It is not available for purchase.
The Aerial Tramway ascends to and descends from the top of Mount Chiliad. The player can ride it at any time for a $10 fee, and the journey will trigger a cinematic view. The ride cannot be skipped.
Cable Car Top Speed:
This vehicle cannot be driven.
Cable Car: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Service
- Vehicle Features Uncontrollable
- Acquisition Cannot be acquired
- Storage Location Cannot be stored
- Delivery Method Cannot be requested
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Sell Cannot be sold
- Race Availability Cannot be used in Races
- Seats 1
Cable Car: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real First published at youtube.com/broughy
- Lap Time First published at youtube.com/broughy
- Bulletproof No
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Cable Car, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Cable Car Description:
A reminder that some form of transport used to actually be pleasurable, the Pala Springs Aerial Tramway goes from Paleto Forest all the way to the peak of Mount Chiliad
Cable Car: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date September 17, 2013
- DLC / Title Update 1.01 Game Launch
- Game Edition GTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Cable Car Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto V
Where to find the Cable Car in
GTA V Story Mode:
- Map Icons around Mount Chiliad
- Similar Vehicles
- Model ID cablecar
- Notes Also known as Aerial Tramway.
Cable Car: GTA V Screenshots