Maxim Rashkovsky is a character that appears in GTA Online, introduced on March 10, 2015 as part of the 1.21 Heists DLC update.
Professor Maxim Rashkovsky is a former head of research for the army. He has three doctorates and is a vain sociopath, egomaniac, control freak, weapon developer, engineer, and geneticist according to Agent 14.
He and Dima Popov used to own a pharmaceutical company that controlled the Humane Labs and Research Facility, but he was incarcerated and sent to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary accused of espionage. He is bailed out of the prison by the Online Protagonists as he is needed for the Humane Labs Raid, providing schematics from the facility that help Agent 14 and his team come up with a plan to infiltrate it to steal a nerve agent.
Maxim Rashkovsky: Character Info
- Gender Male
- Nationality Russia
- Occupation Army Research (formerly)
- Performer / Actor William Popp
- Affiliation Dimitri Popov
Maxim Rashkovsky: Appearances
- Release Date March 10, 2015
- DLC / Title Update 1.21 Heists DLC
- Game Edition GTA Online
- Platforms PCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
Maxim Rashkovsky Screenshots
Maxim Rashkovsky Artworks