The Sabre Turbo is a Sports Car featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The design of the Sabre Turbo in GTA Vice City Stories is based on a real-life 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle; 1968–72 Oldsmobile Cutlass. The top speed of the Sabre Turbo is 111.85 mph (180.00 km/h).
Sabre Turbo: GTA VCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SportsCars
- Monetary Value $45,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 111.85 mph (180.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle; 1968–72 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,800 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Sabre Turbo: GTA VCS Appearances
- Sabre Turbo Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City Stories
Where to find the Sabre Turbo in GTA Vice City Stories:
- Found parked in a parking lot by Escobar International Airport in Viceport.
- Always parked outside the smuggling empire sites owned by the player.
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles