The Kuruma is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in GTA Liberty City Stories.
The design of the Kuruma in GTA Liberty City Stories is based on a real-life 1992-1995 European Toyota Corona; 1997-2000 Nissan Altima; 1995-2000 Hyundai Elantra. The top speed of the Kuruma is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
Kuruma: GTA LCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SedansCars
- Monetary Value $19,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1992-1995 European Toyota Corona; 1997-2000 Nissan Altima; 1995-2000 Hyundai Elantra
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,600 KG
- Drive Train FWD
- Gears 3
Kuruma: GTA LCS Appearances
- Kuruma Spawn Locations in GTA Liberty City Stories
Where to find the Kuruma in GTA Liberty City Stories:
- Found parked outside Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays, Portland Island (spawns with a unique black paintjob)
- Found in Saint Mark's, near the drug drop-off during the mission Contra-Banned.
- Regularly found on all three islands.
- Begins spawning at Capital Autos, Harwood, Portland Island after completing level 4 of the Car Salesman side-mission.
- Notable Owners: Toni Cipriani Vincenzo Cilli
- Appearances in Story Missions: